Tuesday, July 06, 2010

TUESDAY TWEETING!


I'm not sure about this tweeting thing that has swept across the country (or world). I barely can deal with the Facebook thing. But since it's Tuesday and I couldn't think of a "t" word to go with Tuesday, I just came up with tweeting. So there, sue me if you must. But here's a few "tweety" thoughts for you to ponder:
  • I read this past week that instead of being frustrated with closed doors, it might behoove you to approach them as divine detours. Think about that!

  • I think I am really going to like this grandpa thing. Oh yeah!

  • I'm so glad I can talk to my kids about the things of God, the church, spiritual growth, etc. Isn't that the way it's supposed to be?

  • Surprised by some friends from out west who came to visit us at church last Sunday and then went to lunch. Bound by the cords of God's love - great to see you Jack and Lois!

  • Did I mention elk hunting is only 2 months and 3 days away? But who's counting?

  • Guy's advice - don't ever answer your cell phone if you happen to be shopping with your wife and you see it's your buddy calling. Just let it go to the the voice mail!

  • Picked up another book entitled theChristianatheist by Craig Groeschel that lifts up the concern of believing in God but living as if He doesn't exist. Hmmmm..........................

  • This Sunday - a baptism, 5 persons joining the church, and some testimonies by the youth. Can I get a witness? I should say so!

  • God's doing some wonderful things. As I was reminded this past weekend, "Step up, step in, or step back." I say let's step up and step in and get after it! Ya with me?

  • So, what's happening in your world? What's God up to in your arena? Let me know. See ya!

No comments: