Wednesday, March 21, 2007

PRAYER AND PRAISE!!



We are having a wonderful time at the conference in prayer and praise. The little chapel you see is a prayer chapel constructed by the Methodist men of the south Georgia Conference and is located at Epworth By the Sea (where the conference is being held). The picture of me is overlooking the Atlantic Ocean near a lighthouse along the beach of St. Simon's Island. I went to the village with some friends M.L. and I met in 1998 from Texas and Pennsylvania. The worship and study today has been fabulous and I am getting ready to go and listen to the South American regional secretary from Brazil speak in about 20 minutes. I spoke with him last night and he had quite a story of the hastle of getting here from Brazil through Atlanta. He's a great guy and the Lord really is working through him. The weather is absolutely beautiful, not even humid. Wow! I hope to update you tomorrow.
God is good!! Later - P.R.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you took your shoes off and walked barefoot in the Ocean. jb

Anonymous said...

You look like you are having way to much fun. I think we need that picture of you by the ocean in the dirctory. What do you think? By now you are somewhere near home again, but I hope you had a safe trip back. See you soon. M