Monday, November 16, 2009

HERE I AM TO WORSHIP!

Michael W. Smith acknowledging the Lord as the One who is worthy.
(Sorry about the quality- phone picture)

Leading us in worship - a great night!


Had the great privilege to go with a group from church to the Michael W. Smith concert last night at Central Christian Church and I was NOT disappointed. We had VIP tickets and got there early (thanks Jerry). The result - front row seat for our group. Unbelievable!! I've been craving a worship service like this for some time and we were led into the throne room of God with both outward expressive songs as well as "on your knees, reflective praise" to the Lord. I absolutely loved "Agnus Dei" which comes from the book of Revelation - "Alleluia.... worthy is the Lamb, worthy is the Lamb, Amen"! Worship - ascribing to God all that we are and all who we are to the One who is worthy. And that's what we did - we worshipped the Lord - all 5,000 or so of us as one body lifting up the name of Jesus. How sweet it was and continues to be. If you get a chance, pick up a copy of "A New Hallelujah" either CD or DVD. It's well worth the money. In the meantime, "I feel it, I feel it, I feel it in my bones and I just don't think I can hold it anymore..."





1 comment:

Shelley from TBC said...

Yeah I agree, Agnus Dei is one of the most moving worship pieces ever. So glad you were able to attend and enjoy. What a blessing.