Monday, May 25, 2009

MONDAY MEANDERINGS!!

First of all, I want to thank all who prayed for me on Friday when I preached at the Memorial service at Annual Conference in Salina. I truly felt your prayers - no doubt about it. Thank you! As far as the rest of Annual Conference, all went well. Debate was civil. Worship was good. The ordination service was wonderful. The KfUMR banquet was a blessing. And the fellowship throughout the week was great. However, I did come home exhausted! Now, a few thoughts:

  • One month until we move. Our house is beginning to be a mess. Boxes all over the place. It looks like the 29th of June is the move date. (Maybe the 30th)

  • Kyle leaves for Dallas on Friday for the summer. Keep him in your prayers - traveling mercies, as well as a great summer of learning and growing in the Lord.

  • Anticipating the birth of a granddaughter within a few weeks. Pray for Andrea (and Eric and Brayden). Can't wait!

  • If you are having trouble with the church's website it may be because of the browser update. Those who have updated to Explorer 8 are not able to open the links for some reason. We're checking on it.

  • Check Todd's blog (toddjust.blogspot.com) and vote for him to get a new landscaped backyard. He's leading the vote. Help him win it.

  • Does anyone read this blog?

  • NBA playoffs? Again, does anyone care??

  • Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus everyone. Have a great week!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes...I read your blogs...however I hate to hear that you are packing...wish you all could stay home...perhaps you should get a real job and stay here...course you'd have to work 38.7 more hours a week...hehehe..."JUST" teasing...I know better...I have voted for Todd's backyard...However I wish that my backyard looked as good as his...P.S. My wife probably wouldn't let me send this..so I'm a goin to do it anyway...Have a Great Week

Gerri said...

I read your blog. I have already voted for Todd's backyard--I also read his. It helps sometimes if you stack those boxes after you pack them. At least you will have a path to walk through. Isn't it amazing how much stuff we have (and don't need). Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I read your blog (when I take a break from facebook!)

Anonymous said...

yes, I read your blog.

Anonymous said...

Yes I read your blog but don't have any comments most of the time. It seems that since you told us you are leaving not many have had comments. Are you sure that the Lord has called you to make this move? I keep hopeing that He will change His mind if He has called you to make this move.

Anonymous said...

YES I read your blogs!!! I usually check it out at least twice a week to see if you have changed it. We don't live in Leoti and see you at Emmaus. I think God wants to share you and M.L. and the wonderful message you share with more people.
Remember if you haven't worn it or used it in 2 years....toss it.

P.R.JUST said...

But I might just use it (whatever it is) someday. Ah, the joys of moving.

Hey everyone - please keep Kyle in your prayers as he drives to Dallas tomorrow for summer work at Project TRansformation. Also our daughter-in-law is days away from giving birth to our first grandbaby girl. Thanks a lot!

P.R.JUST said...

Oops - I forgot to say that Andrea is her name (daughter-in-law). See previous comment.

Ranger Randy said...

No - I don't read your blog! Ha! At least I haven't in the past few weeks. It's something what about 75,000 extra mouths to feed does to your Memorial weekend. By the way, let me know for sure when you're moving and I'll try to schedule a dentist appointment.

Anonymous said...

"JUST" saw a guitar on TV...Reminded me of how much We'd all like to see another concert of the "JUST" boys..."JUST" think of all the free movers and packers you would have here "JUST" to help you.."JUST" don't count on me to help...I "JUST" don't want you all to leave...If'in I"m there I'll "JUST" unload the trailers..."JUST" kidding...maybe...Have a great weekend

T Just said...

you have a blog?

Anonymous said...

What's a blog???

Anonymous said...

I read your blogs! I really enjoy reading them...Don't envy you though with the packing and the moving. Been there done that several times. But we survived. Just ask Tamra.
Have a good one.

Home Alarm System said...

welcome back....Yes...I read your blog today and came to know that you went somewhere.