Saturday, April 25, 2009

WEEKEND WONDERINGS?!?!


  • If Jesus didn't rise from the dead, why bother?

  • How can we keep offering bail out money when we have no money?

  • Does the world stop for the NFL draft?

  • Is it okay for Christians to smile?

  • Do all animals go to heaven or is it just dogs?

  • Is moving of the devil? If only I could snap my finger and it would be done.

  • Who is the lady who talks on the GPS devices? And where does she live? And what about the guy on the weather channel?

  • And can it be that I should gain, an interest in the Savior's blood? Died , He for me, who caused His pain?

  • How about some comments? I'm interested in what you have to say.

2 comments:

GIna :) said...

I'm wondering where all the comments are?!

P.R.JUST said...

Yeah, it's funny, especially when you can read what a person is doing every minute of the day on facebook.

No new blog until I get back from Estes Park.

Later - PR