Wednesday, January 16, 2008

WEDNESDAY WONDERINGS

I was JUST wondering:

If it snowed in Leoti for 30 days in the winter would we cancel school 30 days?

Why the boys are struggling as a basketball team.

Why people who live east of Manhattan think Salina is in western Kansas.

If Cory Stelter would consider moving to Leoti. (with family)

Why Easter is on a different Sunday each year? Jesus' birthday doesn't change from year to year. Why should the day of his resurrection change?

If there is any real reason to return to Daylight Savings Time?

Why people have cats for pets?

Why I had to pay $75 for a book for Kyle at school? What's up with that?

If anyone is tired of hearing about Britney Spears?

How anyone can call rap music? - an oxymoron - like postal service, good cabbage, or United Methodist.

What people with who are covered with tattoos will look like in 30 years. Yikes!

If it's okay to laugh in church?

JUST WONDERING!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughing in church? Can we say Hook, Line and Sinker? Way to go Breck...lol

Anonymous said...

You leave Cory Stelter and family alone...boney joanie

Kevin F. said...

Corey, you'd love Aulne much better!! I'd even give you an endless supply of malted milk balls!! KF

Anonymous said...

When asked why she married me, LA says that I USED to be funny. I'm sure you all would feel the same way after a while. This last year has been such a blessing for me to get to know a lot of LA's classmates at Emmaus then to get to know all their kids - WOW! I may not live there but there are quite a few of you that are prayed for and thought about everyday. The Lord put us all together for a reason and I will always try to do my best to be there - anytime - Leoti is one of my Best Blessings!

Aulne/Marion has kinda grown on me too!

Love you all-thanks for the honor of all your friendships.

The Crysalis Gorilla

Anonymous said...

Because cats are better than poor blind dogs. LJ

Anonymous said...

My poor blind dog can whip your healthy ugly cat - PR

Anonymous said...

Why are the Basketball boys struggling? I have been thinking about that question. Sometimes we struggle in our church lives, families, marriages, and friendships. The struggles: We don't have our priority in the right order, if we all would have christ first, our minds and our hearts would be where they are needed, until we can get the boys mind and heart into playing for christ first, then things would come much easier for the rest of the team. We need a christ base for there minds, just as well as the coaches to. My heart is been aching for the boys as they struggle, but if they would start praying before a game as a team and after things well come around. As the movie Facing the Gaints, IF we do gods will first then winning for God will come in time.
Have a great Week.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say what a great sermon on Faith on Trial, Some times our faith leaves us because we stop believing that god is in control, so we need to get back incontrol with god. Trials? Sometime I think I go through so much trials, through friends, church people, marriage and others . I can't help believe he is incontrol of what we do with our lives, but he is and God is always GOOD no matter what trials or how your faith is so great with him. Thank you for helping me get from the mountain tops and start looking more to God to help me.
God Bless you and the sermons you do every sunday.
DRW

Anonymous said...

Who is cory Stelter??? ljs