Monday, October 08, 2007

HMMMMMMMM..........

In case you are a person who likes to ponder.....................................


The Cubs will never again win the World Series. Never!

The Chiefs?? 10 yards rushing against the Jaguars? Are you kidding?? Larry Johnson should pay ME to watch him.

The Wildcats? Come on Josh Freeman. Maybe a little emotion? You had a chance to be a hero.

Hillary Clinton?? Enough said.

USC? Sorry for chuckling.

NBA and NHL?? Who cares?????

The WCHS Indians - can't expect to win when padding out only once a week and not practicing when the whole team is available to do so.

Network television - I've seen better stuff in a garbage dump.

Hallelujah, the wind has finally died down. Wow!

Awesome fall harvest - don't forget the Lord of the harvest. It's not about us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee...49 years and 5 days old....must not have been a good week....I promise the big "50" will be better...I think...oops I mean I hope...aw shucks heck...it has to get better....maybe...we will see soon enough, I guess...I'm sorry...hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

This life just doesn't seem right sometimes, that's the way it goes. When this happens to me ( and it happens alot), all I have to do is remember I'm a gramdma and that makes all things right in the world again. Did I forget to mention " you're a GRANDPA"!!!!!! Happy Birthday (belated), close your eyes and think of the grandson a little bit, then have a great rest of the week. M

Anonymous said...

It's all just "stuff" right? Maybe a cherry pie would fix everything? I will continue to pray for you to have a great week! Today should be great! What better way to end the day than with 100 screaming children! WOOHOO!