Thursday, May 19, 2005

Piano players galore

Did any of you go to the piano recital held at the church last Monday evening? Other than the squeaky toy/shoe, it was great. Joyce is to be commended for teaching all the kids. But now that I realize we have such great talent, I am expecting some of you to play for church. You could play for a special, it could be a part of the praise choruses, or even playing some of the hymns - your choice. You could plays solos or duets. Now I want to encourage all of you to keep practicing, do not quit. You'll never be sorry for the hard work and effort you give. Personally, I look back and regret that I didn't keep up with my piano practicing. Thankfully I kept up with the guitar. So keep it up and I'll be contacting some of you or you can contact me and I'll get you scheduled. The first one that offers to do so gets a large shake at the dairy king - just let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. I did go to the recital, and it was awesome!!! The kids put in much time in going to lessons and practicing. Joyce is an excellent teacher and is much appreciated. God has really gifted those kids.