Monday, April 12, 2010

AND THEN THERE WERE FOUR!

If you havn't heard, God blessed us with our 4th grandchild this past week. Aubryn Ella Just was born on Thursday, April 8, at 10:30 a.m. in Salina. Aubryn weighed in at 6# 14 oz. and measured 20 inches long. Mom and dad (Melissa and Todd), along with older brother Owen, welcome Aubryn into their family.


Aubryn taking a nap Sunday afternoon. Our family got together and celebrated a late Easter, Kyle's 20th birthday, and Aubryn's first weekend at home.

Big brother Owen holding Aubryn. He is not quite sure what to make of it all. It will be fun to watch how Owen deals with another little one in the house. Stay tuned.


This is my favorite pic of Aubryn on day 1. Look how peaceful she looks.
(Not to mention how cute)



Gramps and Grammy with little Aubryn. It's going to be fun to spoil another little girl.
We've been so blessed to have such wonderful grandkids. First Brayden. Then Owen. Then Addy. Now Aubryn. Each time ML and I just marvel at what a miracle the birth of a child is. I am reminded of the scripture that says, "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. (Psalm 139:13-14). Aubryn's birth once again reminds me of God's miraculous working in the creation of His children - yes indeed - fearfully and wonderfully made!















3 comments:

Shelley said...

Being a grandparent, now "that'll preach." So wonderful, another blessed event from a faithful heavenly Father. Love to all of you.

Anonymous said...

She must be an angle, you can see the Heavenly glow around her in that first picture. Congratulations to all. Your family is truly blessed.
God is good...And all the time...
kclark

JoAnne said...

JUST perfect!