Monday, March 22, 2010

MONDAY MEANDERINGS!


  • I'm thinkin that a few folks need to exchange March Madness for March Gladness!

  • Thoughts on the newly passed Healthcare bill? A little behind the scenes bribery? If you do this.............I'll do this. Nothing new under the sun.

  • Officiated a funeral today - so what would be the point if there was no hope after the grave?

  • Try reading John chapters 11-13 this week and see if you can grasp it all. Lots of layers. Work through it slowly. It will do your soul good.

  • Only 6 months til elk hunting with Craig and the 2 bros. Shhhh, can you hear the bugling?

  • My wife is still the babe of my life. It's about time for a date night.

  • ML and I have decide to jot down our "God moments", those times that we know that we know that we know that God is present and actively at work in our midst. Why not join us and we'll compare notes.

  • I work with a great staff at the church - thanks Lorna, Vicky, Amy, Tracy, and Kit for all you do.

  • The Lenten journey continues. I pray I will complete the journey with Christ without veering to the left or to the right.

  • Palm Sunday on the 28th. Let's not exchange our shouts of "Hosanna!" on Sunday with cries of "Crucify Him!" a week from Friday.

  • Blessings to you all. Comments are always welcome.

1 comment:

aimee_burch said...

Enjoyed reading your blog today, too bad you don't put your personality into it! All kidding aside, it is nice to know you are still out there, and still keepin' on, keepin' on. Have a great day!