Monday, February 22, 2010

MONDAY MEANDERINGS!


  • I kind of feel like Willie Nelson this week - "On the road again". Leaving Thursday for Garden City for the Men's Walk to Emmaus weekend. Finish up on Sunday afternoon and then head to Salina for a couple days of meetings. Come back to Mulvane for Wednesday to "catch up" a little. And then return to Garden City to direct the Women's Walk to Emmaus through Sunday. I spoke about focus last Sunday - dare I say I need to stay focused??

  • I'm loving the Winter Olympics. Some day I'm gonna go ( no, not to compete - unless it's curling - ha!).

  • Unbelievable blog by Amy Nelson (amynelsonmon.blogspot.com) last Sunday morning. She had no idea what I was preaching that day but our thoughts were identical. Pretty cool how God works. (Take a look at her blog from Sunday). By the way, Amy is no relation to Willie.

  • Jerry - all I can say is this - "flexibility brother, flexibility".

  • So many songs, so little time!

  • If you could see one thing take place in the church, what would it be?

  • I find out a year ago on the 20th that we were moving to Mulvane. Wow! What a difference a year makes!

  • I have 2 wonderful daughter-in-laws whose birthdays are this month - Melissa's is today, Andrea's was on the 4th. They are a blessing! My boys done good!!

  • My wife finished up with the taxes today. She deserves a gold medal for her work! I'm thinkin a date night would be good (or how about a cruise to Hawaii?)

  • Still excited about the 1980 hockey win over the Soviet Union. Do you believe in miracles? Yes!!

  • PRAISE THE LORD ANYHOW!!

5 comments:

Coach's Wife said...

Thanks PR for your comments. It means a lot. I am a little worried by your email though...sometimes your email laughing sounds a little "crazy"...I can hear you laughing underneath some of the words...what does it all mean? Bahahahahaha...hmmmmmmm.
Happy Tuesday.
Amy

Inay said...

A road to go....

If you know where Christ is....and follow him the road maybe far off.....but it is the only way to go........

Mrs. Doug said...

I enjoyed perusing your blog. I agree, Addy is a very pretty little girl. What church in Kansas?
Have a wonderful day in the Lord!

P.R.JUST said...

Mrs. Doug,

Thanks for stopping by. So, you are from New Hampshire? Wow! I'm at a Methodist church just southeast of Wichita. And yes, Addy is a sweetheart.

Keep on keepin on in Jesus!

Lisa said...

Hello, I was just Blog-Hopping and ran across your blog. Very Nice!

Be Well...