Monday, January 25, 2010

MONDAY MEANDERINGS

Hmmm, let me see.........
  • Brett Favre - not necessarily a smart decision at the end of regulation, huh?
  • The Saints - soon to be the Ain'ts thanks to Indy!
  • Now what????? Soon to find out.
  • Why live under the Law when Jesus frees us up??
  • Any Mulvanites interested in participating in the upcoming Walk to Emmaus weekend?
  • Conan O'Brian - $45 million buyout? What's wrong with this picture?
  • I love sports, however...............sports have become the god of America.
  • 1970 Blue Plymouth Roadrunner - beep beep!
  • My brother Rod has joined the facebook world - THE END IS NEAR!!
  • My nephew Adam scored 24 points against Kapaun - taught him everything he knows.
  • My grandaughter Addy is a shoo in for most beautiful baby in the world!
  • Reminder - dreams without action remain dreams!
  • Vision - a picture of the future that produces passion!
  • I've noticed too many people attempting to be who the world wants them to be in contrast to who God wants them be.
  • I think it would BEHOOVE us all to "Be still, and know that I am God" - Psalm 46:10
Have a great week!! - PR

6 comments:

Coach's Wife said...

Bein' still PR.

Anonymous said...

Zimm, Zim-Man, Zim-meister, little big man Zimm, Sorry skipped right to the most beautiful baby. Who did you think you would hear from first, Gina or myself? Was cheering for the old geezer but they just didnt play good enough, I agree with the Ain'ts. Conan and the sports thing, both sad. Roadrunner, was that the competition to the Edsal family & made by Acme? Yes lets "Be still" then we can hear who and where God wants us to be.(Blackaby comming out in me) How behooving that would be. Have a great week also.
kclark
God is good....and all the time...

Anonymous said...

You look like you're thinking way to hard my friend. Also, sorry but everyone knows that I have the most beautiful grandchildren in the whole wide world. If you don't believe it just ask Mariah because she says she has the best Ma in the whole wide world, but have fun trying to keep up. Take care and give all the grandchildren hugs from Leoti. M

Anonymous said...

Here's what I told you about last Sunday. When you have those sleepless nights, don't just count sheep jumping over a fence, count these elk crossing the icy road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SxxOTkfKPk

Would you conside this a "Wow!!!" moment like the deer at Ford, KS?

Joe...

Anonymous said...

Joe - Unbelievable! Yeah, i think it's a wow moment!

PR

Inay said...

yeah...great thinking...slash/dash and everything put in any ways...