Monday, October 05, 2009

Monday Meanderings!


  • Only 23 days til elk hunting - but who's counting?
  • Fall - the best time of the year! Without question.
  • Jesus is still Lord! No matter what "stuff" we face.
  • Meetings, meetings, meetings................................
  • In ministry, what if....money was no issue?
  • Vision - a picture of the future that produces passion. So what's your passion?
  • My family. #1 in my books!
  • I've only got to see 1 high school fball game. Mulvane has only lost once. Not sure I have any more open Friday nights - how sad is that?
  • 1 year older last Sunday - boy do I feel it!
  • Victory in Jesus! Sorry devil, that's just the way it is.
  • Christianity is personal but it is not private! Thus the need for the church.
  • Get to see the kids and grandkids this Saturday -oh yeah!
  • One of these days......................................................................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the Whitewoman Creek in that pic? You showed them how last year maybe you guys will bring home more than 1 this year. The best time of year or best season - Calving seasing. I will exalt thee (if I listen real close I can hear ML). Meetings.... easy Clint. Love your family even Kyle, but mine is #1. Happy Birthday, sorry you will never look as young as Roselyn. Victory in Jesus, Amazing Grace, My chains are gone, its all good. Why should it be private when we get to share Him with others. Hug the kids, and squeeze the GRANDbabies. See you at Emmaus. kclark

Anonymous said...

for some of elk season is only weeek away!!! chris oh and if i can i will tie one to a treee for ya!! chris