Monday, January 19, 2009

MONDAY MEANDERINGS!!

"JUST" had to show a pic of the little grandson Owen who was at our house this past weekend!

Okay - a few thoughts to ponder:
  • With all this wind we've been having it's no wonder so many of the early pioneer women comitted suicide. It's enough to drive you crazy!

  • Go Cardinals! Go Kurt Warner! Wouldn't it be awesome if they won?

  • JoAnne Seaton is how old???? Yikes!!!!!!

  • Pray for me. I really need a secretary soon!

  • I like the verse in Scripture that says, "The joy of the Lord is your strength". However, I've noticed a lot of Christians lately who look all worn out, seem stressed and full of anxiety. And their faces express no joy whatsoever. I think the Bible verse says it all - they have no strength, no get up and go, no initiative because they are attempting to find joy in everything but the Lord.

  • Tomorrow is the presidential inauguration. Will we pray for Barak Obama or will we just gripe and complain? Time will tell, won't it??

  • Tomorrow I also get some new glasses. They will do me little good if I don't put them on and open my eyes. (Do I sense some sermon illustrations)?

  • Have a great week!

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

I guess when you're picking on me, you're leaving someone else alone!