Monday, January 12, 2009

CRUISIN'

Well, we're back from the wedding and cruise. Returned late Saturday but I still feel like I'm on the water today - weave, weave, weave. I'm heading to Wichita for 3 days of meetings so I don't have much time to write but here are a few pics of the trip. Deeper thoughts next time.


ML and I the last night on the ship.




Kyle, Irwin (the waiter) and Matthew at dinner.


A Carribean sunset. Wow!


Overlooking Cozumel, Mexico.


On the Mississippi at New Orleans. Delta Dawn, what's that flower you've got on?





2 comments:

Kevin F. said...

Hey Rick, how did you keep from getting sea sick? I just know from past experience that you sometimes have issues while in moving objects....

Glad that you got the opportunity to get away for a while.
KF

Ranger Randy said...

Yo, Bro! Wichita! Like, hey, man! That was only around 25-30 miles from our house. Course, we didn't have any open nights this past week, but it's the thought, right? Well, get your land legs back under ya matey! It's time to "get back in the battle" for J.C.