Tuesday, December 09, 2008

TUESDAY TEASERS!

As the month continues to fly by I thought I'd just throw out (or up) a few things for you to comment on. (I know, you are not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition). Some of these thoughts are based upon conversations I've had recently, and some, well they're just random.

  • Why do we spend so much time decorating and making everything look so nice and pretty when Jesus was born in a cold, drab cave or cattle stall and placed in a feed trough?

  • Is the shopping season really worth it when people are willing to trample a man to death just for a "good deal?"

  • Personally, (and it's me) I can hardly stomach going into a store after coming back from Mexico. I don't need anything.

  • I know this is controversial, but what do you think of "Calling in Gay" Day?

  • Do you remember Santa's workshop on ABC in Wichita as a kid? Well, it's back. What I appreciated about it was "Santa" (Henry Harvey) always kept the real meaning of Christmas at the forefront of his show.

  • Check out randomshirts.com and click on the turkey leg icon on the right side. Then see if you can find my son Todd standing on his head with a drumstick in his mouth. The first kid to tell me which column and how many rows down will get a prize from P.R.

  • Little Brayden went to see Santa - was not a bit happy about it. If I get permission from his mom and dad to show the pic, I'll show you. It's priceless.

  • Just a thought - If you look at it in the right light, how can there be any darkness?

See ya - PR

4 comments:

JoAnne said...

11th down on the left? I think...
How young of a kid do you have to be to get the reward???!!!!!!

js

Anonymous said...

well JoAnne beat me, but yes, it's column 1, row 11

JoAnne said...

I'm still waiting to collect

Aunt Jojo said...

I agree PR, is there anything that we really need for Christmas? I don't! I have Jesus already and things are just things, I need no more. I have all I need and more. Too many adults think they need more, more, more. What a shame...