Monday, December 15, 2008

THUMBS UP!!




I'm not really a movie person - It's hard for me to sit still for that long - however M.L. and I went and saw the movie Fireproof last Saturday night and I would highly recommend it. My son Todd already blogged about it a few weeks back so I won't repeat his words. I will say that it addresses the struggles that husbands and wives have in their marriages and provides ways couples can "fireproof" their relationships. I will suggest that you go see it or order the dvd which will come out in the end of January. We will probably show it at church in the little theatre room. Check out the website to see the movie trailer at http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/.


Have any of you seen it? What are your thoughts? It's interesting to see what others are saying - both those who liked it and those who weren't interested in being "preached at". I'd like to know your opinion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rick,I just orderd the Dvd and book. MN

Anonymous said...

It was great movie. My husband and I saw a few weeks back. The Movie made us realize what the devil can do to any marriage. We have been struggle for years, but never really came to terms what we are to do about our marriage. We have been reading a book ( Couples Who Pray), its about praying together for 40 days, take the survey and retake the survey after the 40 days to see where we are in our marriage. So far things are getting better everyday. Talking, praying, and taking care of our marriage, and trying to not let the devil in.. It is worth for any marriage no matter what is going on in their marriage. May God watch over marriages in the community, relationships and the churchs in this community.....