Saturday, February 10, 2007

JUST call me Grandpa!



I was wondering why Eric and Andrea were smiling at Christmas - they knew that a little (and I mean little) one was on the way. So of course that means M.L. and I are going to be grandparents. How awesome is that? I know, I know - it's hard for you to believe that people as "young" as us could possibly be grandpa and grandma but you're just going to have to deal with it. We're having no problem grasping the reality of the situation.

Anyways, come September another "Just" will be added to the crew. Can't wait! Congrats A&E.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No problem getting used to you being 'grand'! The hair color is not so out of place now! Congratulations!

Andrew Conard said...

Congratulations! That is great news :) Thanks for sharing it with the world.

Andrew C

K. Bunnel said...

YEAH! How Exciting! Congratulations GRANDPA (and GRANDMA)! Tell them congrats from me as well. You have a lot of years of spoling ahead, enjoy :)

P.R.JUST said...

Oh yeah, no doubt. I'm going to spoil him/her big time. Then A&E will have to "undo" the spoiling. Countdown has begun.