Saturday, January 27, 2007

FORSAKE NOT THE GATHERING........

FINALLY! Tomorrow we gather once again for worship in our sanctuary after having to cancel our services twice this month due to inclement weather. I don't know about you but when I miss going to church, the week (not to mention the day) just isn't the same. Oh, both times we took some time for worship in our home, but I missed being with the community of faith.

I realize many people aren't regular Sunday go-to-meetin folks, but I don't know how they can stand it. It just doesn't feel right not to be in church when it's Sunday. There's just a void that only God and His people can fill that takes place when worshiping together.

Anyway, I hope to see a crowd tomorrow. If you aren't from this area, I pray you take the time to worship with your local body of Christ in the church of your choice.

P.S. If it decides to snow, I pray it starts in the afternoon on Sunday. Fair enough??

P.S.S. Comments are more than welcome.

1 comment:

Kevin F. said...

Well PR, it looks like you made it thru Sunday unscathed by the weather. But if the forecasters are correct, look out for next weekend again!!