Tuesday, September 07, 2010

MONDAY MEANDERINGS!!


Just a few thoughts before I make my way west for the annual elk hunt:

  • Casting Crowns concert last Friday evening. Not just a concert but an incredible worship experience. Their music is deep. Check it out!!

  • Football season has begun. I love it. But, I wonder how much time I'll waste watching a game when I should be doing something productive. I know, I know...priorities.

  • Reading Christian Atheists by Craig Groeschel. Ouch!! (But good stuff)

  • Think about this statement - "God is not fair". Do we really want God to be fair? If so, what are the implications?

  • David Crowder band - "Afflictions eclipsed by glory" from the song O, How He Loves Me.
    Meditate on that awhile. Wow!

  • Jesus was more concerned about people than rules. Crazy, huh?

  • In the midst of working on the budget for the upcoming church year. How will we balance faith and actual resources on hand? What do we believe God is asking of us? What steps of faith will be needed to join God in what HE is doing?

  • If we are the body...........................

  • Getting ready to experience God in His great outdoors. Elk hunting with my brothers and buddy Craig in the high country of Colorado. You all have a great week and I'll catch ya later....................................................................maybe.

  • JESUS IS LORD!!

No comments: