Tuesday, August 14, 2007

STILL ALIVE!

Yeah, I know. I've not updated this blog for a while. A little under the gun right now. This past weekend saw ML and I heading to Larned for Dana's wedding. I had the privilege of officiating and all went great. Got to see some of our friends from back that way as well. A good time.

I've been involved in a bunch of meeetings lately - gearing up for the school year, getting ready for a youth campout this weekend, preparing for a new God Squad year, and meeeting with fellow ministers in the area and others in the community as it pertains to opportunities that have been presented to us.

I head for Russell on Friday for a preaching/teaching weekend at the Otterbein UMC. I will lead worship Friday night and Saturday and preach and teach focusing on the theme of "Back to the Basics". So I am busy trying to get ready for that. It's beginning to come together.

Well, some of you have been concerned that I have not mentioned the grandbaby lately. Just so you know, I plan on being a grandpa by the end of the month. (Paying attention, Andrea?) The timer is ticking - tick,tick, tick, tock.................................

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure was great to see you in Larned Last weekend. Thanks for all the help getting another son-in-law in the family. Now I won't be the only one (may not be the favorite one anymore either). Anyway, Great to see You & ML.
C

Anonymous said...

Yeah.........gray hair's been in place for awhile now! Baby Just will make it official!