Friday, April 13, 2007

RICK'S RAMBLINGS



Well, believe it or not, our littlest turned 17 this past Wednesday. Happy Birthday Kyle - we love you!
As I write this, the snow is coming down like crazy. Here we go again. This is April isn't it????
Did you know today is Friday the 13th? Anyone nervous??
Once again, I am reminded of how blessed we are in our family. We have 3 great boys and 2 wonderful daughter-in-laws. Life is good!
By the way, I may have mentioned that I am going to be a grandpa - but get this - IT'S A BOY!!
Imagine that. Eric just (Eric Just, get it?) called and said they found out that a boy is on the way. Another generation of Justs - look out!
Received word that I am going to be the assistant spiritual director for the Walk to Emmaus this fall. I hope some of you will prayerfully consider going. I'll be in touch or give me a call if interested.
Gotta run - tax day is biting on our heels. Ouch, ouch,ouch...............................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, what is up with the Just male thing? Poor Erika, I feel for her!

Congrats on the ASD thing. Any need for a music team???? KF

P.R.JUST said...

KF - You should have already received a call. If not, prepare to pick up the phone. Pio Pio

K. Bunnel said...

Wow, so much going on...First, I don't know if we should be excited about another Just boy, don't we have enough already, just kidding, that's exciting news! Also, congrats on the Emmaus walk position, I'm sure you'll do great. Finally, Kyle is 17, I can't believe it, it really makes me start to feel old! I mean I am no longer a teenager, I'm starting to feel like a REAL adult! :)Yeah for spring weather, and I'm glad your family is doing well. I hope I get to see you all sometime soon!